The Human Resource Coordinator (HRC) works in conjunction with and under the direct supervision of the Business Office Manager. The HRC performs a variety of administrative and project management services to support the basic human resources functions and can be cross trained to do other tasks within the scope of their responsibilities as dictated by the Business Office Manager.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Responsible for timekeeping system, assistance in labor management and payroll.
2. Responsible for applicant intake process, new hires and general orientation. The HRC will screen and interview applicants, assisting with investigations, and make recommendations regarding hiring and counseling/disciplining employees.
3. Confidentially ensures all employees’ personnel files are maintained according to Federal and State regulations and corporate policies.
4. Responsible for conducting trainings and facility in-services per Federal and State regulations and corporate policy, and ensuring policies are communicated and adhered to. Other Responsibilities 1. Must be cross-trained to do other tasks within the scope of responsibilities of the business office, as assigned by the Business Office Manager and the facility Administrator
5. Track and maintain the applicant tracking system, iCIMS on a daily basis
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field is required
At least one year of general human resources experience, including knowledge ofbasic labor law and benefits.
Experience in payroll processing preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.