- The primary purpose of your position is to manage the facility census by acting as the liaison between external referral sources and the internal operations.
- The Liaison is responsible for managing leads in primary referral hospitals and ensuring a smooth discharge process for patients transitioning from a hospital setting to our centers.
- Additionally you will develop strong relationships with the key referral hospital personnel and identify new opportunities for partnering and growth.
- You will conduct on- site referral assessments at assigned hospitals and will be evaluated based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- Education: Registered Nurse preferred or LVN
- Two years of experience with sales and marketing knowledge, required; strong medical assessment skills; prior experience with an insurance company, private case management company, or HMO, preferred.
- Familiarity with long term care and/or sub-acute care, useful. Must possess strong oral and written communications skills.
- Patient assessment skills; prior experience with Acute Care Hospitals or LTACH preferred.
- Must possess strong oral and written communications skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed